Daruma for the management of quality in health oriented in the safe care of the patient, and the fulfillment of models and specific criteria for the sector, such as the SOGC, PAMEC, Colombian Accreditation, Joint Commission, SiNaCEAM Accreditation, among others.
Using Daruma you can achieve:
- Promote the culture of reporting and patient safety.
- Strengthen analysis towards patient-centered decision making.
- Offer services that seek better health conditions, from a preventive care model to effective, timely, equitable, safe and humanized care.
- Accelerate the improvement of health services to reduce the risks of harm to patients and healthcare professionals.
- Greater confidence of health service users regarding the care received and the clinical results.
- Reduce the financial burden due to medical errors, adverse events, loss of income and penalties.