Purchase only from farms who post harvest treat the flowers with flower preservatives for premature yellowing of foliage.
New premium varieties have better flower structure, bloom size, and exciting colors.
Perfection is a new patented process that features special custom packaging, individually netted blooms, and a fully"open cut stage."
The common name for Alstroemeria is "Peruvian Lily."
Care and Handling Tips:
- The first consideration is handling the stems: Stem joints break easily, so treat them gently.
- When received, unpack them immediately, trim about 1 inch from the stem ends with a diagonal cut and place them in a vase with lukewarm water and flower preservation.
- Change the water and conservation in your vase every four or five days. Also, cut the stem ends again and remove all spent flowers and yellowing leaves.
- Keep your vase in a cool place away from drafts and direct sunlight.
- Other products (agricultural)