OSTEOSYNTHESIS SYSTEM DISTAL FEMUR ANATOMIC PLATE
Material: 316 LVM implant steel
Profile: 2.5 - 4.0 mm
Presentation Set: Right and left plates 3 - 5 - 7 - 9 - 11 - 13 holes - Steel
• The notches in the body resemble those of the reconstruction plate, which allow the plate to be molded in required cases.
• The head of the plate has 6 variable angle threaded holes to achieve optimal reduction of fractures.
• The unthreaded hole in the head is defined for the use of a 6.5 mm cancellous screw if required.
• Presents combined holes which allow placement of locking screws for stability or cortical screws for interfragmentary compression
• Peripheral plate bevel, allows a smooth adjustment without causing discomfort to the patient once implanted.
More information visit www.innomedsa.com
- Medical and Hospital Supplies
- Medical Devices