What is POS Mobile?
POS Mobile is an Administration and Billing system, which allows you to control and manage your company or business from your mobile device or Windows PC
• You can make invoices, print them and share them from your mobile.
• Place orders when you have external sellers with the assigned permits.
• Make purchases from suppliers and take control of the products and your budget.
Control the inventory and the total value of your business in real time.
• Accounts Receivable and Payable
You can have the report of your accounts receivable or payable.
• Advances from Customers and Suppliers
Registers the money received by customers and delivered to suppliers as advances in sales and purchases.
Make loans to your employees or clients.
At the time you wish you can access the reports and financial statements of:
• Day Sales • Monthly Sales • Daily Sales
• Sales by Seller • Sales by Customer • Sales by Product
• Orders for the Day • Pending Orders • Accounts Receivable
• Day Purchases • Monthly Purchases • Purchases by Supplier
• Purchases by Product • Accounts Payable • Complete and detailed inventory
• Inventory Adjustments • Monthly Expenses • Daily Expenses
• Expenses by Account • Cash and Banks • Balance
• Purchases, Payments and Balances by Supplier • Sales, Collections and Balances by Client
In addition, the accountant of your business can generate this information and perform their work in an agile and efficient manner.