SUELDA TODO is a product made up of two components (resin and hardener) which are mixed to form a versatile epoxy adhesive.
To apply the product, follow these instructions:
1. Clean the area where WELD ALL will be applied. Surfaces must be free of dust and grease.
2. Take equal amounts (1: 1 ratio) of resin and hardener.
3. Mix both components until you get a homogeneous mixture.
4. Apply the adhesive to the parts (one side or both as the case may be) using a putty knife. The thickness of the layer will depend on the surfaces to be joined and can vary from 0.05 to a few millimeters.
5. Attach the pieces correctly by exerting light pressure between them.
6. The hardening time for SUELDA TODO is 30 to 40 min at room temperature, the higher the temperature the hardening time will be shorter.
AVAILABLE COLOURS: black and white.